yesterday was a skinny day.
that pose was specifically for me and i am not lying.
this fucks with my eyes.
bumped into my old partner in crime the blond girl.
meeting of the...
oh i get it, sorry i pass on grass. that's dimitri and joe. joe is not in the burning brides.
girl in the red is toooootally posing.
uhhhhhhhh i was in the middle of talking and bossing wendi around and she took that.
these are not in order i don't care.
that little sprite who looks like aaliyah is allergic to peanuts and then i talked her head off about it.
fucked up wendi's drink at gorilla monsoon (i know that place is lame) and then made her eat her hotdog on the patio i forget where i was going with this.
this is hysterical to me right now.
me: remember cheese crackers last nite
Phil: mmm roquefort
me: haha what a gay name
i just destroyed a banana
Phil: you are a gay name
i just googled angelica houston and found this:
* The 4 dresses included (from left):
* Sharon Stone's gold/grapevine beaded column from 1995 film Casino.
* Cher's red beaded column worn in 1992 film The Player - also worn by Angelica Houston on Vanity Fair 1990 cover.
* Brooke Shields red/black beaded dress with red/black fox trimmed coat worn for 1983 Cosmopolitan magazine cover.
* Diana Ross's red chevron beaded dress and coque feather boa from concert wardrobe and 1999 film Double Platinum.
from this barfular society ezine called socialwhirl hahaha. ew, society. i dunno try THE REAL WORLD. the real whirl. ew whirl.
Ryan: is it fucking snowing there too?
is it snowing in thunder bay!>?
its warm here
Ryan: this is ridonkulous
i was sitting in the lake drinking beer like last week
yeah now i'm watchin it snow
those poor tomatoes
me: heres a tip, MOVE
take a picture email it please i want to blog it
Ryan: yeah that tip got a laugh and a nod
me: dude i thought thunder bay sucked before
i am speechless